Wound Care Specialists
Wound Care Specialists is a physician and nurse practitioner wound care group that provides expert wound care.
Our specialists provide quality wound care and comprehensive on-site support for residents in post-acute facilities and promote a higher continuity of care.
The mission of WCS is “to provide compassionate wound management to residents in the post-acute setting”.
- Weekly bedside wound rounds that include the facility nursing staff
- Plan of care to be determined and implemented until the next follow-up visit
- In-servicing on wound care topics available for facility staff
- Detailed documentation of wounds
- Conservative, minor debridements at the resident’s bedside as needed
- Compliance with state regulations