As a member of Wound Care Specialists, LLC, you’ll enjoy:
- An uncapped earning compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, bonus program, and benefits
- Opportunity to work with some of the highest quality providers in wound care
- Local administrative and clinical support that allows you to keep your focus where it counts: practicing wound care
- No call, night or weekend coverage necessary to provide excellent work-life balance
- Extensive wound training and orientation to include becoming wound certified
Full-time and Part-time Employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Medical* – multiple plan offerings
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- CME Stipend
* Wound Care Specialists contributes a large portion of the premium cost for employee and dependent coverage.
Interested in becoming a team member of Wound Care Specialists? Click the Apply Now button below today and don’t miss the opportunity to become a member of the wound group that is setting the standard for wound care.
- Participate in weekly bedside wound rounds with facility nursing staff
- Change dressings and perform debridement as deemed necessary
- Establish plan of care until the next follow-up visit
- Provide occasional in-servicing on wound care topics for facility staff
- Work within facility protocols and utilize their products
- Willingness to become wound care certified upon joining the team
*Certification in wound care is encouraged.